Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it"



This is, of course, fairly trite compared to what we're all used to if you're reading this, but I can't think of anything but good to come of this! As they say, any publicity is good publicity.

I am not sure if Rihanna is actually kinky, as this is pretty trite and cutesy, but the way I see it, this is a great way to make kink not seem like a big deal at all. The more it is exposed to people in the world, then the less of a taboo it becomes. I don't get off on the taboo of kinky sex, I get off on the power exchange, the fun that it entails, the fact that they turn me on. Her latex in the video just exposes her as a sex symbol into latex. This can only show kids younger than us that it's okay to be sexual, it's okay to be into rubber, it's okay to be deviant and it's okay to have fun this way. I'm just very happy that she did this. Sure she could have made it legitimately dungeon-y, but I'm happy she didn't. This video isn't for us kinksters, it's for the people that judge us. It says, "Yeah, we're kinky. What of it? You can't say that this is really harmful."

Having a total rubber gimp getting fucked in the corner or a guy in a jock being flogged until he bled is our boner-inducing stuff. That's a slap across the audience's face (one that is well-deserved, and I'm happy that this is sometimes done!). This video is much more of a handshake with a smile to the general populace from Rihanna, and a nicely inserted wink to us when she has the hot boy taped helplessly to the mattress.

I'd love to hear y'all's opinions in the comments.

Until next time,
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment