Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Don Juan of Vibrators

So I was at my friend's apartment for New Years hanging out and having fun, and we played a game and winners got booby prizes. My friend works for TLA Studios, so you never know what that means. At any rate, the winning team opened the boxes and what do we find? A selection of toys TLA has chosen not to sell, and for good reason, if you ask me. I give you, the Masturazor:


What the hell is this? Sure, we know it's an insertable, and the box even says phthalate free, so it has some quality; however, what the fuck is the clip on, is it like so you can put it in your pocket protector? Are you going to clip it in? If so, how? I'm so confused... But the best part of it is here:

It has a razor in it. One of those microtrim razors that were all the rage on TV infomercials. Why? Just I don't get it. If you get it, lend me a comment, but I'm just flabbergasted. The vibration of the vibrator is not created by the razor itself, as we took it apart and it still vibrated when you took the razor hardware out of the vibrator. Also, it says it has safety precautions where the razor and the vibrator can't be used at the same time. Then what's the point!?! Just buy a vibrator and a razor and be done! I'm so confused/amused by this piece of industrial design.

Oh! And on the back it congratulated you on your purchase, called it the "Womaniser" of sex toys and the spanish was endearing and called it the "Don Juan de vibradores"

What's the next great idea that this Edison of Sex Toys will come up with? I can't wait.

Until next time, I wish you kinky thoughtfulness in your sex gear.
Bo

1 comment:

  1. Phew! For a minute there I was worried it contained phthalate!

    ReplyDelete